Packers & Movers
Shiva Global has helped bring together people and opportunities, from new homes and new assignments to new careers. Whether you are moving across town, to another part of the country or around the world, we will help you from planning at origin through your move at destination. We know you’re busy, so let us help you with the following steps.
3 ways to Get a Quote
Our goal is to be the easiest moving company to work with. To get started, select one of three methods to obtain a moving quote that fits within your schedule and level of effort.
Give us a call and we’ll help you determine the best option to get a free move estimate that fits your budget.
Complete our survey form and we’ll provide you a free estimate.
Click to schedule time to show us your household goods through your mobile device and get a free estimate.
Government /PSU’s/Military Moving
Shiva Global is proud to serve our nation’s Military & Government officials Comprehensive planning is a must for personnel operating under strict deadlines. Our moving experts will work with you to accommodate the moving schedule and budget to your needs. Shiva Global Relocation will provide the services that you and your family require – diminishing the burden of frequent revocations.
Materials Used :
- Cartons of 7-ply corrugated cardboard.
- 5-ply cardboard sheets for furniture.
- Air bubble and thermocole (expanded poly.) sheets for fragile items.
- Waterproofing with polythene in every carton.
- Stretch wrap film for air shipments as needed.
- Vacuum packing for sea shipment items which are liable to rust.
- Waterproof plywood casing for air shipments and LCL sea shipments
- Liftvans for FCL shipments where needed.
- Tissue paper, white paper and wax paper for wrapping small articles.
Packing Method :
- Furniture is wrapped in polythene to prevent moisture ingress, and covered with cardboard sheets into neat cubical shapes to permit easy positioning into containers.
- Clothes are folded into polythene lined cartons .Special wardrobe cartons are used for clothes on hangers.
- Crockery is wrapped individually in cushioning paper and placed into special crockery cartons, which are labeled with fragile stickers.
- Books are placed in small , strong cartons which are lined with polythene to keep the inside dry at all times.
- Appliances are wrapped in corrugated cardboard with multiple layers to provide a strong buffer to withstand the transit handling.
- Items like granite or marble tops and other fragile and heavy items are crated for full protection.
- Other articles are made safe based on the requirements, e.g.. if an item is liable to rust, we vacuum pack it. The item is wrapped in plastic bag which is partially vacuumized , reducing the amount of oxygen in the trapped air and sealing the item from the salt-laden sea air in transit.
- If weight is critical for an air shipment, we palletize the shipment and surround it with stretch film, to provide safety as well as keep the gross weight down. To sum up, every precaution is taken to ensure a safe and damage-free delivery at the destination !